What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was our worst player in 2003??

PJ

First Grade
Milford, Anderson, Tweedle, Wessel, Youngquest so many to pick from

Special K

Coach
Don't make me pick between Tweedle, Milford and JA

:lol: :lol:

After those 3 comes Bickerstaff he did nothing last year

wittyfan

Referee
Tweedle, followed by Anderson and Youngquest. Honourable mentions go to Wessel and Milford.

Jarrad Anderson because he was there most games and he was consistently appalling. If the opposition ran at him close to the line, it was a certain try.

Nick Youngquest honourable mention.

Greg Bird (of course) rounds out the triple threat.

Phillips

Referee
face it its the truth, and i see you still have your boyfriend in your avatar :roll:

Aries

Bench
Without doubt it was JA...

He got chance after chance, yet failed 9 times out of 10...

Tweedle was close behind but worth a laugh to watch at least.

CA's case is stuffed if he even mentions the fact we sacked his son, in his court case. All we do is pull up some tapes and prove why we didn't re-instate him!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Reick
He took clumsiness to a new level. An unheralded level.
He was so clumsy, he made Peach look bad.
At times, I actually thought he had a disability.

At least Tweddle was dropped to Premier league, to save his embarrassment.
I'll never forget Mark O'Neill running an around "the DON".

"Look i'm as fast as Larry Corowa," Mark said joyously. He'd just run past a bloke who runs the hundred in about 25 seconds.

How Jarrad Anderson stayed in first grade after the Tigers debacle, was the biggest disgrace of a team selection decision ever made in the history of Rugby League, since Ben Anderson getting a game at the Storm.

If this was a political election I'm afraid I would have to give the old cliche "It's too close to call"......... :oops: Just too many candidates with great cases to take out the top prize!

How Jarrad Anderson stayed in first grade after the Tigers debacle, was the biggest disgrace of a team selection decision ever made in the history of Rugby League, since Ben Anderson getting a game at the Storm.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

No, it was worse than the Ben Anderson fiasco.

It must have been a practical joke

RICHO

Juniors
Wessell didn't go too badly towards the end of last year.

Tweddle was shocking.
Youngquest did nothing.
Milford was OK to fill a gap, but nowhere near 1st Grade standard.
Jarrad Anderson was shocking, the ony thing he could do was kicka few goals (and even then he missed far too many!).
So many bad performances last year. It's very hard to single out one as our worst!!!

The positive.... this year will be better!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Has to be donkey kong jr himself, jarrad anderson.

He was teeth beyond belief.

Where do you start, actually i cant be bothered and id probally bring myself to tears. Just useless, ugly and still got a run with the excuse that he could kick goals. I remember that game we played the tigers away and he was nothing short of running around like it was his first game in the under 8's.

cheese

Bench
emilio was f**king shite.......butter fingers, butter shoulder, butter arm, butter feet, butter brain..you name it, he had it

BUT ....ja