What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was the worst WWE/WWF champ?

Who's the worst WWE/WWF champion?

• JBL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bob Backlund

• The Ultimate Warrior

• Other

• Total voters

Anonymous

Juniors
Never like Lesner thought he was over-pushed but JBL is definatly the worst. Ask me a few months before Wrestlemania if Bradshaw would be champion I'd be ROFL.

Only started watching Raw in 99 so I don't know about Bucklund but Warrior was all right when compared to JBL.

Azkatro

First Grade
JBL's pretty bad but Ultimate Warrior? Totally outclasses JBL in the bad stakes :lol:

half

Coach
Genius Freak said:
Backlund was ordinary. 50 year old flabby white guy wrestling in short trunks. Scary.
sounds like ric flair with less fake tan

aphelion

Juniors
Backlund was shithouse indeed. You could just tell that he was just keeping the belt warm, as it were. At least Warrior was over at the time he had the belt. I don't know anyone who marked for Backlund. He was a weirdo.

Warrior was so over at the time, even tho he was a shit wrestler. remember hogan was never talented in the ring and he had the belt forever. JBL wins hands down, i used to think Bradshaw would make a bad ass european champ and then he won it and he was crap but still i liked how he looked like a bad ass. then i didnt watch smackdown for ages until one day i watched a SD PPV at a mates and when i saw the APA i couldnt stop laughing while looking at bradshaw and how much of a androtop he looked with his blonde streaks and shit. he went from a bad ass redneck to a gay cowboy. then a few months later he had won the world title, i seriously couldnt believe it.

bender

Juniors
Not so silent Bob said:
JBL by a long way.

The ultimate Warrior beat Hulkamania at its height. Hardly a bad champion. He didnt kick on like it was thought but he deserved a run.

Bob Backlund was a great, wrestler before Hulkamania, an all time great. Definitely not a bad champion.

JBL is a tag team wrestler who loses every major singles match he ever fights but now is somehow supposed to be believable as a champion. He is absolutely the worst champion ever that i can think of. I would prefer Steve Lombardi, Barry Horowitz or Moondog Rex.

Others, Vince McMahon comes to mind. He is not even a wrestler (alhtough come to think of it, was he ever a champion?)

Anonymous

Juniors
HHH. Used to love him, now he's washed up/clapped out and won't admit it.

Sgt Slaughter for the tastless exploitation of the Iraq war that Vince perpetrated on wrestling fans!

[quote="bender]Others, Vince McMahon comes to mind. He is not even a wrestler (alhtough come to think of it, was he ever a champion?)[/quote]

Yeah, he was. But afterwards he gave up the belt.

Mr Saab

Referee
JBL is a disgrace to wrestling and to all former champs that held the belt

Hogan,
Savage
Flair
Foley
Rock