What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who was your MOM

who was your origin game 1 MOM?

• craig fitzgibbon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shaun timmins

• scott prince

• Total voters

Sportsjock

Juniors
I dont know why people seem to think Webcke had a poor game, he was obviously playing injured, yet still gutsed out 30 tackles and 19 hit ups - regardless of errors.

It is a shame a certain Raider forward didn't have half his guts and determination ( or a 3rd of Webckes production :lol: )

greeneyed

First Grade
Sportsjock said:
I dont know why people seem to think Webcke had a poor game, he was obviously playing injured, yet still gutsed out 30 tackles and 19 hit ups - regardless of errors.

It is a shame a certain Raider forward didn't have half his guts and determination ( or a 3rd of Webckes production :lol: )

I said 1 minute after the end of the game O'Hara didn't play well....

Because I am a Raiders supporter doesn't disqualify me from an opinion on any player in the game.

And as a Qld supporter, I thought Webke had a shocker....

Edwahu

Bench
Whats with all the stats been quoted. They mean absolute jack shit, especially in a game which would have about twice as many registered.

Sportsjock

Juniors
Well I see your point , but I am merely putting forward an opinion that produces stats showing Webcke 30 tackles , 19 hit ups and I can't see how regardless of errors, how a gutsy front rower effort like that could be called a " shocker ".

Red Bear

Referee
Fitzgibbon was outstanding(and people thought he shouldnt have been there :roll: ), Timmins played excellent also(the Steelers boys ;-) ) but Prince after a bit of a shaky start played awesome as did Price for Queensland.

greeneyed

First Grade
Mate... the errors were in crucial situations... shockers.... awful performance. I hope Lockyer is back next time so we don't actually have to drop him from captain.

eddo

Juniors
Cam Smith or Hornby !!!!!!
why didn't either (both) make the short list?
I didn't rate either before the game but they both impressed me. :clap:

Can't wait for Game 2, :p

Parra_Boy

Juniors
Scott Prince, played as good in his position as Fitzgibon did in his...And it was his first Origin.

Could be the answer to Queenslands half back problems untill Micheal WItt takes over game 3 hahahahahaha

Latest posts