What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was.....

Larry Long Prong?

Yum Yum?

Johnny Rico?

Abercrombie Lane?

Oneeye?

George_Bush_Snr?

For minee

Larry was Legend
Yum was Legend
Johnny Rico was Willow
Abercrombie Lane was El Duque
Oneeye is Kiwi
Bush_Snr is Salivor
Thoughts?

Cheers,
Moffo

C

CanadianSteve

Wasn't there a 'Straight outta Compton', too. Was his identity ever figured out?

The only one of those pseudo-posters I liked, and thought funny, was Johnny Rico. I hope it wasn't Willow all along, I'd hate to give Willow that much credit for humour and imagination. :)

El Duque

Bench
Moff, you and a few others know that you were Abercrombie Lane, Hon. Bob Carr and one of the Bush's.

haha...Hon Bob Carr was good

I bet EA was Rico
emsmiled.gif

Cheers,
Moffo

El Duque

Bench
Two of the nicks on that list are actually the person except one day they changed names. They originally joined under the name of Walker Smith but changed to one of the above names after a few days.

Walker Smith may give you a clue to who the poster was, but which two characters did he/she pretend to be?

C

CanadianSteve

That's a name change from a familiar poster, I think, but I can't remember who it is (was).

B

bender

I have been doing a bit of sleuthing and can now confirm that cronulla mania is in fact none other than Moffo.

Interestingly, this name change has happened only in the last week or so and moffo has not made any posts since. What could have been his motivation for changing identity?

Was the heat getting too much with his links to the identities of Johnny Rico or Larry Long Prong? Or, was his naming in the Willowgate scandal too much for his reputation to bear?

I will do some investigative work in the coming weeks and reveal all as soon as possible. for the millions and millions of LWOS lurkers who are waiting with baited breath for an update.

.....Bender
(Private Eye)

C

CanadianSteve

Does this mean all Moffo's old posts on here are now under the new name? What a shame if so.

C

CanadianSteve

I asked Moffo by private message on Front Row why he changed his nickname. He said he did in on another MSN forum in order to bug some fans of another club there. So it was nothing to do with LWOS, but of course the name change carries over here too.

I told him to make up for it he should post here a bit more often, and he said he'd try but he's busier now than he used to be.

Have a look at the FFB section here and notice how many posts were started by Cronulla Mania, formerly MFC.