What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be captain Kangaroo

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Who's gonna captain the Kangaroos now that Gordie has retired from rep footy.

My guess is Darren Lockyer, but there won't be too many roos left to captain, at the rate they are pulling out.

El Diablo

Post Whore
It should've been Lockyer all the time imo. Johns and Tallis aren't the kind of blokes I like captaining my country.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Definately Lockyer!!

But??......i wouldn't be surprised to see it go to someone in the forward pack & considering the Roosters success??......who knows!

half

Coach
lockyer has always been third in line

he's a shoe-in to make the team and as duque suggested - he's a player all fans respect

Like El Chupicabra said, it should definately have been Lockyer all the time. I honestly cannot believe how Johns ever came into consideration for captaincy of the greatest football team on the planet.

Either Lockyer or Tallis for me, and give me a choice and it's Lockyer by a mile. The guy is all class and is young enough to hang around and make a real fist of the captaincy for a while.

Hope this is his chance to shine and he keeps the job.

Latest posts