What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be Wests Tigers Coach in 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger05

First Grade
Stop being a unrelentingly unrealistic idiot.

I honestly don't get where you are coming from at all. I use logic and facts. You just speak bullshit.

The world isn't ending. We've had a bad season. All the freaken crying makes me sick. I have no idea how some of you function in the real world.

Back on topic - we seem to have no problems getting first grade coaches and I assume that will continue. I'll be right and you'll be wrong.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you aren't using facts.

You said coaches would be lining up to be Tigers coach but cannot name a solitary one that has lined up, other than two hack assistants already at the club.

You have no facts to back up your statement.

Furthermore, and I find I'm repeating myself to you again.

I
DID
NOT
SAY
WE
WOULD
NOT
HAVE
A
COACH
NEXT
YEAR!

I can't be wrong when I didn't make any statements that can be proven right or wrong.

Unlike you.

BalmainBoy_1969

Juniors
I meant Josh Hoffman. If he came over and played centre he would be perfect.

He could lock down right centre then when Teddy gets injured jump to fullback (which we all know will be 75% of the year).

Sorry mate, got myself confused there, too many JD's i guess :D

Tiger05

First Grade
yYou said coaches would be lining up to be Tigers coach but cannot name a solitary one that has lined up, other than two hack assistants already at the club.

You have no facts to back up your statement.

Furthermore, and I find I'm repeating myself to you again.

I
DID
NOT
SAY
WE
WOULD
NOT
HAVE
A
COACH
NEXT
YEAR!

I can't be wrong when I didn't make any statements that can be proven right or wrong.

Unlike you.

Dude - you've lost it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dude.

You're the idiot who thinks i've said shit that i never did.

Tigerm

First Grade
Triple M are saying that Matt Parish is the leading contender for the coaching role?

Would not be my first choice, as I am not sure we need another untried coach at this stage? Maybe with the new GM it could work.

Interesting week or two ahead.

macnaz

Staff member
The fact he is a former Balmain player probably isnt a good idea , and also with a new Wests dominated board they might not like the idea either. Perhaps they might prefer a Taylor or Georgalis ?

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Hadley just announced his late mail is Griffin will get the job. He has applied and the NRL is keen to break the west / balmain link....maybe right.

Tigerm

First Grade
The fact he is a former Balmain player probably isnt a good idea , and also with a new Wests dominated board they might not like the idea either. Perhaps they might prefer a Taylor or Georgalis ?

Yeah, I think that has been the problem all along, the factions want what they want, not what is best for the WT's.

I hope we can sign someone like Griffen.

Fordy20

Juniors
Honestly why would anyone listen to anything Triple M says about football. They have no credibility whatsoever

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gee Griffin's in for a surprise when he gets to our training facility.

Coming from a state of the art facility to a wad of those thin blue gym mats in an disused warehouse.

FootynRacing

Juniors
New board announced and Griffin possibly signed on to be our coach next season. Today could be a good day and I didn't think Wests Tigers were capable of having any more good days this year.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Triple ms scoops are hit and miss

Brent read said tedesco was all but signed at the roosters, turned out the roosters weren't even talking to him

However I remember Matt johns saying Bennett was a sure thing for the broncos when every other media outlet had him as signing with the dragons

I'd love griffin but it would be a very Untiger thing to do. Go with the smart outside choice. Chances are it will be a payten and parish team, skando promoted, Fulton the new strength and conditioning coach after doing a 4 week tafe course by correspondence and anasta the new NYC coach

Eddie Lab

Juniors
I'd love griffin but it would be a very Untiger thing to do. Go with the smart outside choice. Chances are it will be a payten and parish team, skando promoted, Fulton the new strength and conditioning coach after doing a 4 week tafe course by correspondence and anasta the new NYC coach

with Sheens as the GM of football operations?

Fordy20

Juniors
The new board have stated they are looking forward to working with Grant Mayer, so there's some bad news for those wanting him punted. That's also going to upset those who want Potter axed as well, given Mayer's support for Potter publicly earlier in the year before the media beat ups about punting Potter came out. With no GM of Football appointed you would imagine that the board would be looking to continue to steady the ship, so I reckon we'll see an announcement relating to Potter's contract extension being finalised in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts