What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will create the dame gay thread against the OAK daddy’s at 12 am this morning ?

Which merkin will be up at 11.59 to create the history making OAK day dame gay thread .

• Quigs. His prostate will be full after having too munch tea and Monte Carlos watching the Roosters

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bad Boy Bubby on his way home or possibly during work.

• DJDL because he lives in Thailand and is in another time zone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue fox. See above.

• Ozzi 78 because he has done this before.

• Mako-Ver because he is the most random of all the posters.

• Sladovir because he is bored. All play and no work makes Slad a dull boy.

• Collum Sharkie because he likes to drink beers and do bags ..allegedly .

• Total voters

sladden road

Juniors
Bored on a Friday afternoon and the mushies are just kicking in.

I’ll be at the Mullum Ex services club to drink $6.50 schooners and watch tonght and tomorrow.
When we win I will be Sladovir mushie seed next weekend for all you forumnites at the GF..
Go the f**kn mighties.

Quigs

Immortal
I am off to a cult-u-ral event at 4pm at the Emu Park Art Gallery. It is the opening of the Regional School kids Creative Generation Exhibition. Very talented bastards amongst them too. I assisted with the "hanging" of the works.

I shall leave there at about 6pm ish and make my way to old mates place via 'me Tora Bora Cave for a quick change of attire.

It should be a fun day, I am looking forward to it.

Might even have the great pleasure of crossing paths with a lot of Donkey Supporters.

Re the game day thread, I reckon I'll be up around 0.01 hours and ready to type.

sladden road

Juniors
U
I am off to a cult-u-ral event at 4pm at the Emu Park Art Gallery. It is the opening of the Regional School kids Creative Generation Exhibition. Very talented bastards amongst them too. I assisted with the "hanging" of the works.

I shall leave there at about 6pm ish and make my way to old mates place via 'me Tora Bora Cave for a quick change of attire.

It should be a fun day, I am looking forward to it.

Might even have the great pleasure of crossing paths with a lot of Donkey Supporters.

Re the game day thread, I reckon I'll be up around 0.01 hours and ready to type.
Yes!! Game on moles !!!
Actually, that’s really wholesome Quigs.
Good work mate.

bluefox68

Staff member
By the way, if there’s 3 at around the same time, I’m deleting the ones that aren’t me, as I’m a MODERATOR…

LOL