What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who will finish top try scorer after regular season?

Sugar

Bench
i will be bias and say nathan merritt who has 15 so far closely followed by jaryd hayne who is scoring at a sensational strike rate

The Colonel

Immortal
Brett Stewart is scoring fairly comfortably at the moment - he'll come close. If Jarryd can continue his current feats 2.5 tries per game from his last four then he'll romp it in.....

lockyno1

Post Whore
The top list is:

1. Brett Stewart (16 tries)
2. Nathan Merritt (15tries)
3. Hazem El Masri (14tries)
4. Mark Gasnier (14 tries)
5. Brian Carney (14 tries)
6. Amos Roberts (13 tries)
7. Matt Sing (12 tries)
8. Rhys Wesser (12 tries)
9. Jarryd Hayne (12 tries)
10. Tame Tupou (12 tries)
11. Greg Inglis (12 tries)

That is the top 11. The winner will come from that list.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Timmah said:
Hazem easily.

I tell you what, he is the one I want to win it as it would be fantastic for one bloke to top the try scoring and the point scoring tally at the end of the year. Could not happen to a nicer bloke as well!

McLovin

Staff member
How many games has Hayne played thise year?? Either way, 10 tries in 4 games is outstanding...The Sharks as a whole are stuggling to do that...

Mr Saab

Referee
MC84 said:
Hayne played thise year?? 10 tries in 4 games is outstanding...

Great effort, esp from a rookie.
Best i can recall was Mullins in 1994 who scored 11 tries in 3 games.

Corbin

Juniors
Hayne, Stewart or Carney no doubt about it, and i hope El Masri doesnt score another one.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Does anyone else think Hayne will get Rookie of the Year or has Cooper Cronk got that one?

Latest posts