What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Will Kick Goals???

Soward WILL PLAY at half. Surely...

IMO the team announced on Tuesday is a smokescreen, just to give Jamie a bit of a rev up. Also to put the Doggies off a bit.

Even Brown is not dumb enough to go in to a game we are desperate to win, without a goalkicker...or is he??????

:?

Knights01

Juniors
How about the bigger question - how will you guys score tries...???

I think they need to get Hornby and Chase running the same side of the field... get rid of these situations where they split the half and 5/8... Gaz is a big lose...

I am sure I am right - but Cooper is off contract at the end of the year - well Mr. Cooper this is your D-Day! You need to step up and show the potential that you have. There are those who say Gaz makes you look good (and I will admit to that), but you need to shut them up and show them that you can control the game and you need to dominate the game - get the ball when you want the ball!!!

Hornby should offer them some 'unpredictability' around the ruck - fingers crossed they can get the cash against the Dogs - who have their own issues!!!!

Nugby

Juniors
Hornby's definately next choice goalkicker.

Knights01, Coops loves playing the Doggies, I guarantee you'll see him fired up today.

2 True Blues

Coach
No sh*t. Playin for Helensburgh or something. ???

I thought he did enough in try setups etc to hold his place easily in a side that has been unlucky when it has come to the two comp- points. Fair dinkum ???

Who replaced him ???