What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will kick goals?

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Assuming we manage to actually score any tries or are awarded any penalties, who is likely to be our goalkicker?

In Sandow's absence, Joseph Paulo was kicking a bit. Do you think that's likely to continue?

A lot of people don't list Paulo in their starting 13, so that doesn't seem ideal.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sandow will probably be kicking for Wenty, so yeah, Hayne or Norman

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
If media reports are to go by and Kelly is the halfback seeing as he can't kick in general play or pass could he kick goals?

emjaycee

Coach
If media reports are to go by and Kelly is the halfback seeing as he can't kick in general play or pass could he kick goals?

I haven't seen any media reports that Kelly is going to be halfback.
Has this been confirmed and if so, would appreciate a link to the story.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

There have been no articles starting Kelly is going to be half back but there has been a few hinting Sandow is out of favour with Arthur and Kelly being his preferred option.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

I suppose my wording was incorrect and it was more of a fact of Sandow being down-played by BA rather than Kelly being talked up. The one that springs to mind is an interview where when talking about the team BA has always nodding, shoulders were up and he was looking reporters in the eye whereas when they talked about Sandow his arms folded, head down, not looking reporters in the eye and stuttering his words a fair bit.