What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Will Melbourne Go For

WHO WILL VICTORIA GO FOR

• QUEENSLAND

Votes: 33 91.7%
  • NEW SOUTH WALES

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
nsw coz victorians hate nsw dont they? compete for being the best state, and your enemy's enemy is your freind.

stormman

Juniors
Yosh said:
nsw coz victorians hate nsw dont they? compete for being the best state, and your enemy's enemy is your freind.

that does not make sense.

Most Netural fans go for the underdogs and always the underdogs are queensland.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Yosh said:

Sorry, but what the f**k?

gregstar

Referee
who cares?

they shouldn't be playing there.

all victorians should be drowned in their own vomit.

redVgirl

Juniors
as if any actual victorians are going anyway. it will all be 'expats' from nsw or queensland. seriously all the victorians i know didnt even know they HAD a rugby league team...let alone an origin was gonna be played down there. in fact most of them dont even know what state of origin is for chrissake!!

so having said that i think it crowd support will be evenly distributed. maybe a few more blues supporters coz its closer for us to go down there.

Surandy

Bench
redVgirl said:
as if any actual victorians are going anyway. it will all be 'expats' from nsw or queensland. seriously all the victorians i know didnt even know they HAD a rugby league team...let alone an origin was gonna be played down there. in fact most of them dont even know what state of origin is for chrissake!!

so having said that i think it crowd support will be evenly distributed. maybe a few more blues supporters coz its closer for us to go down there.

Shows how little you know. Of the people I know that are going from my work only one is an ex-pat, and he is from NSW. The rest are all Victorian born.

redVgirl

Juniors
Surandy said:
Shows how little you know. Of the people I know that are going from my work only one is an ex-pat, and he is from NSW. The rest are all Victorian born.

its not about how 'little' i know...we obviously just know different people. you are making a call from personal experience and so am i. the end.

stormman

Juniors
redVgirl said:
its not about how 'little' i know...we obviously just know different people. you are making a call from personal experience and so am i. the end.

No you not, Your sterotyping the victorians.

I know of 16 Victorians going to the game and not one ex-pats.

My mate works for Ticketmaster and said that 80% of the ticket brought online and over the phone were Victorian Address.

Collateral

Coach
Being a New South Welshman its natural for us to have a hatred for Victorians and Queenslanders...

If it was between QLD and Vic I would be hoping QLD belted them.

t-ba

Post Whore
QLD. Most of them misread the ticket and assumed it was a trip through NSW to a house and land package in Cleveland or Maryborough.

rugged

Juniors
We'll be going to Melbourne to watch and we're from QLD so there'll be 4 more QLDers supporting now.

Surandy

Bench
redVgirl said:

Have you lived in Victoria your entire life?

Latest posts