What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will replace Reynolds?

Danish

Referee
Hayne didn't have to take over anything. A couple of times he was at dummy half on the last and was able to get some clearing kicks away.

Don't make up shit because your boy will be over looked again.

That must have been some other fella with a 1 on his back that Farah kept passing the ball to really deep on the last and bombing it down field into space...

Hodkinson had 7 kicks in the first half. Hayne didn't kick the ball. Hodkinson then had 2 kicks in the 2nd half, while Hayne suddenly had 5.

Hodkinson's attacking kicks in both halves were hit and miss, and his territorial kicking in the 2nd half was horrid to the point that he was relieved of his duties. He was clearly overawed by the situation.

None of this means he shouldn't be picked for game 2, of course. He'll do much better I'm sure with a bit of experience under his belt.

Rod

Bench
Hayne was kicking in the sets when were camped in our own half because he has the longest kicking game and we needed the ball as far downfield as possible.Is it really that hard to understand

I understand that was the case, but one has to ask whether he should have had to do it in the first place. I'm just saying IF Reynolds is out it would be wise to go for a guy who's kicking and finding space is close to the best in the comp.

Rod

Bench
Hayne didn't have to take over anything. A couple of times he was at dummy half on the last and was able to get some clearing kicks away.

Don't make up shit because your boy will be over looked again.

It was more than a couple of ad lib clearing kicks, it was a conscious effort by Hayne. Don't make up shit because your boys kicking game had to be taken over.

Knight4life

Juniors
The one thing that might be in mullens favour is the fact he defends inside beau Scott at the knights.
Might be a little bias but I think we missed the kicking ability Mullen has

Liddell

Juniors
It was more than a couple of ad lib clearing kicks, it was a conscious effort by Hayne. Don't make up shit because your boys kicking game had to be taken over.

Lucky for us we won't have to worry about Mullen

Dazzat

First Grade
As predicted. Regular as clockwork. NSW turnstile at the judiciary this time of year. You may pass.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Reynolds is looking to get his leg-lift downgraded to something a little more resembling reality - like a complete 360 flip of a player.

One will expect Reynolds will be successful - as is the case for most NSW players around Origin time.

And Queenslanders as well.....I know its the old NSW conspiracy story again isn't it mate.....get a life