What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will replace Wiki?

raidersman

Juniors
Hey guys just wondering who ya think will reply ruben wiki. Do ya think we will use our talent in the lower grades, or go onto the market for a new secondrower? Say... is nathan hindmarsh off contract? :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dunno who will but i do know that someone will need to step up
we will need someone to take over

Anonymous

Juniors
He's about the only one who could fill the void.

But I think Toots will try and fill his huge boots in the second row, and J.Smith will take over at lock.

jed

First Grade
Nathan's on contract at Parra for another year, but I don't think he'll go.

Of course, I could be wrong - I never once thought that Ruben would leave until a few weeks ago.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tokyo_Raider said:
I think Smith will be getting a lot more time at lock than he will at 5/8th.

ive always thought that
croker will move to 2nd row to cover wiki and smith to lock IMO

Raider_69

Post Whore
maybe its worth waiting a year before spending wikis money
nothing is all that great atm, so maybe wait till next year
cop a bad year on the chin, get rid of our idiotic management and chuck a manly
spend up big for 06

brenno

Juniors
i predict alan rothery to have a 'breakout' season next year. Your right though thickos, wiki cannot be replaced.

jed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
maybe its worth waiting a year before spending wikis money
nothing is all that great atm, so maybe wait till next year
cop a bad year on the chin, get rid of our idiotic management and chuck a manly
spend up big for 06

I could almost agree with you, 69 - for the guys who are signed to the end of '06, pay an extra 20% of their salary in 2005 (for example, if they're on 100K per year, pay them 120K in '05 and only 80K in '06)

Raider_69

Post Whore
yep, might be an idea
use the 400k we should have, plus more if monnas leaves to pay some in advanced, then in 06 we can chuck a manly and maybe sign Hindmarsh plus more :clap: :clap:

Prodigiousman

Juniors
One name is Stuart Fielden.

can't offer anything solid on the basis of that rumour, but if we do lose Monaghan as well, we've got the best part of 500k to throw at this international class forward who's mid-20s and a slight gun.

Rothery is our man most likely from the youth brigade, he has a fitzgibbon like style to him which appeals.

thickos

First Grade
Just a slight gun prodman? ;-) Sorry, loved that description.... 'he's a sawn-off' :lol:

Edwahu

Bench
I agree about Fielden. He is about the only guy who could replace Muss.

I also think that if we lose Monas we should have a go at getting back the Volcano.

Raider Azz

Bench
Edwahu said:
I agree about Fielden. He is about the only guy who could replace Muss.

I also think that if we lose Monas we should have a go at getting back the Volcano.
Hell, even if we keep Monas we should still go after Volcano!

Raider_69

Post Whore
We would have the cash to get him

personally i would prefer that, re-sign monnas, dont sign any one of real note and save some cash, then next season we can buy up big, Volcano, N.Hindmarsh and one other would be a nice silly season ;-)

Latest posts