What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will we play at the big stadium games??

It's been going on for a while now I guess they hope that one day people will just gather in bigger numbers. With plastic seats outnumbering people 20 to 1 it's not the best advertisement for the game is it. You're right about the look of the suburban grounds too they have a much better atmosphere.
I admit I'm a tragic when it comes to Kogarah..
The SFS is an excellent ground to watch football as long as (a) it's not raining and (b) you're not within earshot of any Roosters fans (wait two years, that shouldn't be a problem...)
Love the atmos in the SCG, okay you're 300m from the game and the food, oh the food, it's like a bad joke, it's absolutely shit and eye-wateringly expensive ( with the extra hour travel time, you will be buying that shite at least once a season...)
Homebush, though, is the master when it comes to ruining the game-day experience, transport is the only thing that works (if you get public transport, driving there is a complete joke), you'll be outnumbered 3 to 1 by Bulldogs fans and a bucket of chips is $11...if this is gonna be the 'way of the Dragon', I, for one, won't be in it. I'll stay home and watch it on telly.

Saint Angelo

Juniors
Spot on Ace.

In other words we play our home game at THEIR venue... Thats funny.

This exactly !!!

If the club wants to head down this path, why don't they just nominate Allianz stadium as our 3rd home ground venue (seeing as ANZ & SCG are shocking venues and play the 4 "big games" there.

i.e.
4 x games at Wollongong
4 x games at Kogarah
4 x games at Allianz

jenninga

First Grade
This exactly !!!

If the club wants to head down this path, why don't they just nominate Allianz stadium as our 3rd home ground venue (seeing as ANZ & SCG are shocking venues and play the 4 "big games" there.

i.e.
4 x games at Wollongong
4 x games at Kogarah
4 x games at Allianz

Then change our name to the Tigers.

I do agree with Allianze as the major stadium option,ANZ and SCG forget about them.

Latest posts