What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will win the Tri Series?

Who will win the Tri Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

southsman

Juniors
With all three teams battlling it out for Rugby League supremacy for the Tri Nations Cup it's do or die as Great Britain must hold off the favourites the Kangaroo's for a victory of more then 2 points. Or will it be the Kiwi's who showed great form earlier on in the series then to get pumbled by the Brits.

bartman

Immortal
Really still could be anyone. Kiwis did themselves no favours last game, GB are warming up into it, and Australia have the favourites tag to live up to.

I'll get back to you after this game ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
looks to be a one horse race now, depending on if the Kiwis have any halves left

ozbash

Referee
staceys going to take his mrs for ride on his trail bike as soon as he gets home.

should be back in england by wednesday arvo :)

God-King Dean

Immortal
I have little doubt that Australia will win, they are pure class.

NZ got their arses whooped by GB... that speaks for itself. & we managed to beat GB comfortably with 12 men for 20 minutes. Even the most staunch Kiwi fans would have a hard time seeing the golden sheep at the end of the tunnel.

I pray Jones plays

Latest posts