What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will you be supporting in the finals?

Considering the Bunny's are now out of the running, who will you be hoping will win the comp this year? I can't really support any team other than South's, but I think I will be happy if the Bronco's win the comp as the only one of my mates who has a team left in the finals is a Bronco's fan. If we can't win it, I'd love to see them win it so that at least he'll be cheering on GF Day.

By the way - if anyone throws their weight behind the Roosters, they will officially be deregistered as a South Sydney fan :)

MattJ

Juniors
The Sharks or the Raiders i guess, would be happy for either of these 2 to cause a huge upset and take out the whole damn thing.
Very very unlikely, but you never know.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
not cronulla... the fact they have no premierships is the only thing i can throw in my mates face when the topic is footy, and i'd prefer that that didnt change

Dave Q

Coach
I'm still holding out for a massive salary cap scandal and the prospects of us getting into 4th position.

Zigwaa

Bench
not cronulla... the fact they have no premierships is the only thing i can throw in my mates face when the topic is footy, and i'd prefer that that didnt change

Haha, me too.

I'd like to see the Raiders get up, not likely though.

I'm still holding out for a massive salary cap scandal and the prospects of us getting into 4th position.

Well you managed to sneak in there last season on the back of the warriors losing 4 points.

Anything is possible

I really hope the roosters win, why because i support them and i know deep down you guys love us too.

If we dont, Melbourne because the best team should always win the comp and they are without doubt that team

Dave Q

Coach
Rufey's memory is not what it was.

He should stay off the glue.

Still, if I was a roosters fan, Id be off my face every day- if I had to face the extreme and absolute horror of supporting them.

Those rorting filth life expectancy in the finals is about .2 of a second.

Rufey's memory is not what it was.

He should stay off the glue.

Still, if I was a roosters fan, Id be off my face every day- if I had to face the extreme and absolute horror of supporting them.

Those rorting filth life expectancy in the finals is about .2 of a second.

Slight hiccup in my memory lapse, must have been the metho i borrowed from that vermin fan.

So if ours will last .2 of a second, your stay must not have existed last season.

Carry On

Go the chooks

Ziggy the God

First Grade
2869489931_a5d5d229d8.jpg