What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will you support in Final series

84 Baby

Referee
In the interest of this thread, I hope Penrith make GF.

And then get spanked by a record score.

forward pass

Coach
Ideally, we want it to be won by a side that has bred and nurtured its juniors, has a fruitful and extensive junior base, a club that spends most of its money developing grass roots rugby league, has a large and active supporter base and doesn't just go out trying to buy premierships by throwing money around.

I am going for the Roosters.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Sydney swans or the West coast eagles because they wear blue and gold.

In terms of the nrl. I don't give a toss perhaps souths. But there isn't really a team in there that you go i would like to win.

hindy111

Post Whore
Id like to see Panthers to win it followed by NZ then Dragons
Of the top 4 Souths or Sharks

Storm,Roosters,Brisbane I dislike in that order most.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ideally, we want it to be won by a side that has bred and nurtured its juniors, has a fruitful and extensive junior base, a club that spends most of its money developing grass roots rugby league, has a large and active supporter base and doesn't just go out trying to buy premierships by throwing money around.

I am going for the Roosters.
Jealousy is a curse.

Maybe your idea of what a successful team looks like is outdated?

Eelogical

Referee
I'd like to see the Warriors win it because they are the only team in the 8 that have never won a premiership. No other reason.