What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will you support in Final series

hindy111

Post Whore
He had been back for 5 days.

I wouldn't call his comments hilarious, he could have got himself into a lot of trouble if they were not removed.

I missed it.... I assume he was drunk or high.
How was your trip?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He had been back for 5 days.

I wouldn't call his comments hilarious, he could have got himself into a lot of trouble if they were not removed.
I must have missed the really offensive one. The one that I saw wouldn’t have got him into trouble.

Gronk

Staff member
Giving no f**ks right now.

I'm so shitty that I have to endure another off season, that I'm wishing for broken bones and ACLs.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Giving no f**ks right now.

I'm so shitty that I have to endure another off season, that I'm wishing for broken bones and ACLs.

That’s taking being an emo to another level I must say

Still wearing black?

hindy111

Post Whore
Same here.
I'll watch every game, but couldn't give two shits who wins.

I find it hard to watch a game without going for someone. It seems odd.

I'll go for Souths vs Storm
Panthers
Saints
Sharks

It gets hard if Brisbane storm or rooters play each other to chose as 3 of most hated teams with dogs.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah i will usually favour a team to win ... even if i dont going into the game i will usually develop one as the game goes

I will never favour melbourne and i give very few shits about brisbane and the warriors

TheParraboy

Staff member
Cant stand it if Storm or Brisbane win it :mad:

preferably winner of warriors v Penrith goes on a run, or worst case souths win it

T.S Quint

Coach
During the Finals series I will be supporting the San Francisco 49ers.

Unfortunately, they are also shit.

Dibs

Bench
Hope the Sharks take it out. Old school tough footballers.
I’d be happy with that except Paul Gallen plays for them. A few mates and I are flying down for the GF and I’ll be pissed if it’s storm and roosters. Warriors would be alright but I don’t think they can, Souths play the best looking footy so I’m hoping for them.