What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you least like to win the grand final?

Who would you least like to win the grand final

• Total voters

pcpp

Juniors
Where's the Cowboys? Just joking, I would love them to win...

Probably the roosters, then the bulldogs.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Majority of people would want the Cowboys to win anyway, I thought you left them out deliberately 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: We are talking about least want to win aren't we?? Penrith, definately don't want Penrith to win.

JK

Roosters
Penrith (nothing against you but...)
Cowboys (but want them in the GF)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bulldogs -they dont deserve it after the shit they have put this code through
Rooster - Freddy is a top player and deserves to go out a winner, so the chooks before Dogs
Penrith - my local team and people up here would go mental if they won back to back
Cowboys - Good for the game IMO, would be great to see em get up

GO THE COWBOYS!

Dog-E

Juniors
Roosters.

Penrith are neither here nor there to me - wouldn't be overly upset if they won at all - BUT - if anyone besides us has to win - then PLEASE oh PLEASE oh PLEASE....just let it be the Cowboys!!! 8)

paulyt

Juniors
Roosters.
Who would you least like to win the grand final
Bulldogs 35% [ 21 ]
Roosters 58% [ 35 ]
Penrith 3% [ 2 ]
Cowboys 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 60

Eels Dude

Coach
Wow, everyone seems to have hatred for either the Roosters or Bulldogs. Cowboys and Penrith look like getting all the support if either of em make the GF.

Andy

First Grade
Bulldogs. I hate them for some reason. I can admit that they are a great football side though.

JK

Seems the roosters are twice as unpopular as the Dogs.

I am surprised :shock:

Latest posts