What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you let your SON date?

Who would you let your son date?

• legallyblonde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feez Giggles

• MysteryGirl

• TB (Alba)

• PG

• Melstar

• Mullet

• Pink Sharkies

• Total voters

^ Pando

retired
Johns Magic said:
I have never posted a picture of myself in school uniform before.

Honestly, for someone who thinks they're so much better than me because they are older, you are really immature.

Close enough. Being called immature by a 15 year old? Meh.....

Best you be whacking off to girls your own age. :lol:

They don't like you until you have a car you know... :lol:

johnsmagic1.jpg

Johns Magic

Referee
Honestly, what is your problem? Not once did I provoke you or anybody, or say anything offensive.

I don't know what your perogative is based upon. The fact that that thought even sprung to your mind is disturbing in itself.

^ Pando

retired
Johns Magic said:
Honestly, what is your problem? Not once did I provoke you or anybody, or say anything offensive.

I don't know what your perogative is based upon. The fact that that thought even sprung to your mind is disturbing in itself.

No problems here. I'm also not trying to rate women out of my league. :lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
^ Pando said:
Johns Magic said:

No problems here. I'm also not trying to rate women out of my league. :lol:

I have done no different to anybody else in this thread. I bet you a few others are either 15-17 years old.

^ Pando

retired
Johns Magic said:
Geez, that's quite old.

Are you married?

Quite old? :lol:
Married? Not any more.
I joined the Army around the time you were born, I got married when you were 4. We didn't have kids at the wedding.