What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you let your SON date?

Who would you let your son date?

• legallyblonde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feez Giggles

• MysteryGirl

• TB (Alba)

• PG

• Melstar

• Mullet

• Pink Sharkies

• Total voters

budz

Juniors
Greenraider said:
budz said:
Dilmah said:
Not TB - she wouldn't stop talking about herself for long enough for him to do anything. ;-)
I know something you can shove in their mouth to shut them up! ;-) ;-) Thats what you do when a chick wont shut up. :lol:

oh boy, ya know thats gonna get censored pretty hard
I dont think it should be censored at all. You can take it anyway you want to! ;-)

budz

Juniors
Dilmah said:
If you fill their mouth with food or otherwise, they stop talking.

Thats what you meant, right budz? ;-)
Of course i was talking about food! Im sure she wont mind if u shove a massive salami in her mouth to shut her up. ;-)

^ Pando

retired
You don't have a massive salami do you, Budz............ :lol:

You couldn't shut up a guinea pig. :lol:

Alba

Coach
budz said:
Dilmah said:
Not TB - she wouldn't stop talking about herself for long enough for him to do anything. ;-)
I know something you can shove in their mouth to shut them up! ;-) ;-) Thats what you do when a chick wont shut up. :lol:

:evil:

TooheysNew

Coach
Hey! I thought we were mates. We were in the circle of love together.

See the ;-) - means i wasn't serious.

budz

Juniors
Alba said:
budz said:
Dilmah said:

:evil:
:lol: :lol: I dont know if you talk to much or anything. Im just saying if a chick talks too much, then that is a great way of shutting her up.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i want to know who voted for me

besides myself, obviously. i only did that because i didn't want a zero. ewww i wouldn't let my son date me

i would let my son date anyone that made him happy