What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you sign? (from non NRL players in the RLWC)

joshreading

Staff member
After watching last nights game there were a couple players that I would consider signing to the Storm or atleast an NRL team.

Who would you sign and why?

Though he would struggle to get into the Storm right now McGillvary really was outstanding in my opinion tonight.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Hopefully a few of the hunters put their hands up for the kumuls and push for contracts

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
A few have mentioned the 10 for France, thought he was great up against an NRL quality front row. Threw a good pass for a try too. The French were actually pretty entertaining, not a lot of structure but when it stuck it looked real good. Their first try was probably the best of the weekend.

A few of the Irish looked good. The 7, 3 and 11 stood out to me.

In a losing side the Scottish fullback looked dangerous in attack, certainly a lot better then the spastic at the back for Italy who I assume was from their local comp.

POPEYE

Coach
Player talent would be better judged if conditions were more conducive to RL, anyone showing promise at this time of year during the worst possible time of day should be given extra Brownie points. Be nice to think the NRL has an agenda rather than have media guide the stupidity

France: Julien Bousquet (No. 10) is definitely NRL material. Ditto back rower Benjamin Garcia.

PNG: Wingers Justin Olam and Garry Lo, Lock Wellington Albert, prop Stanton Albert

England: Wingers Jermaine McGillvary and Ryan Hall.

Last edited:
After watching last nights game there were a couple players that I would consider signing to the Storm or atleast an NRL team.

Who would you sign and why?

Though he would struggle to get into the Storm right now McGillvary really was outstanding in my opinion tonight.

McGillvary would walk into any team other than the Storm or the Broncos. He is definitely one of the top 10 wingers in the world.