What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you sign?

ram raid

Bench
Say you had to build your team from scratch, and you could sign anybody in the NRL, who would you sign first?

This might seem like asking who is the best player in the NRL is, but really it's much different. Perhaps Thurston is the best player going around but would he be your first choice?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I don't exactly need to build my own team from scratch. The only weakness Brisbane have at the moment is up front.

Taumalolo or Hargeaves. Preferably the former.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Right now....probably RTS. Easily get 10 years out of an elite fullback.

In 2-3 years, Jackson Hastings.

Haffa

His dad was the best Halfback of his era not named Sterling. He's a star in the making.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I don't know f**k all about Jackson Hastings. Is he the new Andrew Johns?

Yeah, RTS is pretty hot property.

Roosters U20's halfback, has played a couple of games of first grade and been ultra impressive...there is a reason the Roosters didn't mind that Maloney went...Hastings was already signed!

Roosters U20's halfback, has played a couple of games of first grade and been ultra impressive...there is a reason the Roosters didn't mind that Maloney went...Hastings was already signed!

He's debut in 1st grade the year he turned 18 and was playing in the NYC the year he turned 17. Only a few players do that but i still think Brooks will end up being a much better player.

Last edited: