What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whodathought

POPEYE

Coach
Unfortunately there has to be many players not given the opportunity to shine more brightly than they have, not sure if it's been done before but some players this year are deserving of accolades just because they exceeded expectations. From one game last night Prior, Townsend and Blair are standouts. For mine however the biggest surprise of the year is Joey Leilua, I didn't think he had this consistency in him

POPEYE

Coach
Looks like T-Boon ol' mate you're the only one who doesn't think this is a trick question. Anyway, how about Robson, I bet not many thought he'd be asked to stick around

Lambretta

First Grade
Leilua has found some form and seems really settled there at the Raiders

I wonder how much it has to do with his team being successful
At previous clubs - he was at the Roosters when they were gash and the Knights well.......

Gutherson has officially been crowned the new king by the kings of brain dead, Johns and Fittler
Well, I think that's what they were dribbling on about. It's hard to tell sometimes. They often sound like they've forgotten to put their teeth in or their brains in gear when they talk

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Please explain.

Was it his cut out pass to the crowd? His drop in form from the middle of the year is alarming.

almost identical to his final year with us at the warriors. Killed it for the first half of the year and then just disappeared

T-Boon

Coach
Looks like T-Boon ol' mate you're the only one who doesn't think this is a trick question. Anyway, how about Robson, I bet not many thought he'd be asked to stick around

Yep, I wouldn't have thought it before he was signed, but he deserves another season. A solid toiler.