What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whom could have predicted this?

Redcliffe Dolphins or Moreton Bay Dolphins.

I'm referring to the Sydney clubs as The Turkeys (Roosters) , The Elmer Fudds (Rabbitohs), The Bullfrogs (Bulldogs), The Salmon (Sharks), The Seaweed (Sea Eagles), The Peels (Eels), The Skinks (Dragons), The Tiggers (Tigers) and The Mars Bars (Panthers) until the ARLC show some respect to Redcliffe and stop calling them "The Dolphins".

MugaB

Bench
Redcliffe Dolphins or Moreton Bay Dolphins.

I'm referring to the Sydney clubs as The Turkeys (Roosters) , The Elmer Fudds (Rabbitohs), The Bullfrogs (Bulldogs), The Salmon (Sharks), The Seaweed (Sea Eagles), The Peels (Eels), The Skinks (Dragons), The Tiggers (Tigers) and The Mars Bars (Panthers) until the ARLC show some respect to Redcliffe and stop calling them "The Dolphins".
Tigpies are wests, st.merge for dragons btw

Colk

Juniors
That might possibly become the worst side in NRL history - they mightn’t sign enough players the way it is going. All because of the terrible and rigged player transfer system and the fact that the ARLC haven’t thought about the process of getting a new side into the competition

Perth Red

Immortal
R
That might possibly become the worst side in NRL history - they mightn’t sign enough players the way it is going. All because of the terrible and rigged player transfer system and the fact that the ARLC haven’t thought about the process of getting a new side into the competition
really? This isnt part of a wel thought out long time in the planning expansion strategy from nrlhq? I’m shocked!

Pippen94

Juniors
Who would've predicted the same ppl who complain about everything would've found something new to complain about?! Remarkable!!

Koastal Inlet-Northern-Greater SEQ Dolphins

The Kings Dolphins

Dolphins-8-2.jpg

Latest posts