What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to hang round this offseason???

edabomb

First Grade
The old forum died last offseason, I was wondering who here is going to keep visiting?? I will, but my post count will definately drop.

Bay56

First Grade
I will ... but what can we discuss .... the only subject that I can think of, which I have a passion for, is Elliott's sacking.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
not wrong back

perhaps the Matt Elliot T-Shirt
"I ran the Raiders into the ground and all i got was a louzy T-Shirt" Shirt :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
I'd prefer to blame management.

"We let one of the best and most loyal players in the comp leave so we could throw money at Cat Monaghan. And then we didn't sign him either."

It would have to small print.

greeneyed

First Grade
You are all disgraceful if you don't keep posting. I will keep account. There is NO offseason............ Raiders left, right, centre of your consciousness.........

paulquinn49

Bench
Social thread will keep them here, if not attract more people.

Anyone else blaming Shif for the loss? I know I am. Wonder if he cops the crap Boogs did after it.

Tyran haha, well he tried. I actually loved watching him go way over the top once the game was over. Kept hoping for a Tyran vs Hodges/Walker fight

Anonymous

Juniors
Boys and Girls, when our premier league team departs, I will as well.

However, I will be available for a chat in the cricket forum alllllll summer 8).

Kris_man

Bench
I thought Schif was brilliant in terms of effort today. His arm looked like it was going to fall off near the end, but in a couple of minutes he was right back in the thick of it. McLinden, Wiki and Schif were by far the most committed to putting in a good performance today.

Kris_man

Bench
oh yeah, i forgot the subject of this thread...i'll check up now and then, but i don't think i'll be here very much. unless i get bored. i will be posting a lil bit regarding our PL team too.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
I'll be sticking around. Reggies are a chance at back to back titles, the rooster bashing, the off season controversies. Where else would you wanna be?