What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to SOO 1?

stevo

Juniors
Just wanting to know if any of you guys are coming up for game one. JAD and myself are going. Yay us. Hoping to get a bit drunkskies after the blues win. Going on the last game i attended at Lang Park i'll prob be gone by kickoff:D

the_knights_rule

First Grade
im not :( my friend and i were going to cos i have relos who live up there so we couldve stayed with them but they couldnt go to game 1 so then we were gonan go up for game 3 but im going on holidays and wont have any money to do it
but im def going to game 2!!! cant wait

stevo

Juniors
i'm going to both. Risa is up 4 game 3. If she ever buys her plane tix! I'm hoping for a whitewash. I don't think my heart could cope with a decider up here. i nearly had a heart attack during the knights game up here last year.

Risa

Bench
stevo said:
i'm going to both. Risa is up 4 game 3. If she ever buys her plane tix! I'm hoping for a whitewash. I don't think my heart could cope with a decider up here. i nearly had a heart attack during the knights game up here last year.

I'll be getting the plane tix soon - I was being a cheapskate and waiting to see if there were going to be any sales. But, it looks unlikely now that they will have sales, but there are heaps of flights still available. I will soon :D

les norton

First Grade
:(

I should be happy for you all...but im just jealous.
So i'll have drunken party at my house instead.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Nope won't be there.
I do plan on eventually getting to an Origin game one day though.

stevo said:
Hoping to get a bit drunkskies after the blues win.

Looks like ur gonna have an early night then.

Ill be there cheering on the mighty Queenslanders to victory and then ill be at the caxton till late celebrating the queensland victory. come and say hi, ill be the guy in the queensland jersey :p

~bedsy~

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
Looks like ur gonna have an early night then.

Ill be there cheering on the mighty Queenslanders to victory and then ill be at the caxton till late celebrating the queensland victory. come and say hi, ill be the guy in the queensland jersey :p

Well that narrows it down :lol:

macavity

Referee
well im going to be there with my old man....

he is more of a party animal than I am...... so he will have me out to all hours..!

stevo

Juniors
umm not too sure yet Les. hoping to go to adrenilin before the game for a few shots of those Jam Donuts!n they are so good