What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to State of Origin??

silverex

Bench
No, not going. Even IF I watch it, it will be later on in the evening, definitely won't be watching live.

As I've said in the other thread in Jubilee Ave, not keen on SOO, especially when it drastically depletes our team for no good reason. Yesterday is the perfect example of why I'm not a fan.

No, not going. Even IF I watch it, it will be later on in the evening, definitely won't be watching live.

As I've said in the other thread in Jubilee Ave, not keen on SOO, especially when it drastically depletes our team for no good reason. Yesterday is the perfect example of why I'm not a fan.

NRL has to consider having BYE weekends for all teams, f**ks around with NRL competition too much you know..

DragonLady

Juniors
I'll be in Blatchy's Blues for the first time, apparently there are just under 8,000 wigged up!

Me, hubby John and son Mathew all part of Blatchy's Blues.

Was considering leaving John and Mat at home seeing they are Raiders fans but I'm a softy.

8000 Blatchy's!!!!!!

thats insane....

i thought i was gna be able to spot HLH

doubt it now though!

if there's a full house, 1/10 of the crowd will be in Blatchy's

I'm sooo pumped - never been to SOO before

Haha I'll be the drunk one...oh whoops, that makes it even harder to find me!!!

Saintsman

Juniors
Not going. Not excited for it this year either - Just pissed off as it's f**ked our team which was part of the reason for a loss which has resulted in me being in a sh*tty mood.