What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to the Knights v Broncos match?

foetus_head

Juniors
I know it is still weeks away but I am just wondering who will be making the trek to suncorp?

I will be there hopefulyl, although I have something on that day, although I can always just not do that and go to the game :D

I can't wait, the one time of the year I get to see the knights play :)

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
I will definitely be there along with stevo, legallyblonde and Chicken_Hunter. Can't wait!

foetus_head, you've gotta go, everything else can wait! ;-)

You can buy tickets at the game, but I've heard there are long line-ups this year and my friends missed the start of the Parra game for that reason. So I'd get there early if you intend to buy tickets at the gate.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
my brother and i are probably flying up for the game for my bday :D
cant wait.. the best bday present! especailly if they win

legallyblonde

Juniors
we prob will be organising a drinks night for the game too; the usual (stevo, CH, johns all day, clint and me..... :D finally might get to meet the likes of samwise and les norton.
anyone else welcome of course!!...even kaz :)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
thuganomics said:
Anyone coming for the raiders game?
maybe.... you see, i had a bad experience last time i was there.... it was soooo fricken COLD!!!!!!!! i vowed never to go back there again. ill haev to see what the weather is doing next weekend ;-)

thuganomics

Coach
It was dreadful last time, but i stayed there with just a shirt and shorts on. So i can take any weather down heer :p

les norton

First Grade
I for one would love to catch up and meet all you guys...i think i'm sitting right in front of you guys....im Aisle 321..row 1 seat 54.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
thuganomics said:
It was dreadful last time, but i stayed there with just a shirt and shorts on. So i can take any weather down heer :p

lol yeah i think i only had jeans a a shirt as well as my jersey.... i though i was going to freeze to death and to make it worse our seats were right out in the rain

foetus_head

Juniors
I will be going, im sure of it, haven't got tickets yet and can't till pay day so I will probably be stuck right up the top of the south stand, but at least it is suncorp. As much as I hate the Broncos, I have to say that Suncrp is the best stadium, you are so close to the game no matter where you sit.

I will be going with my dad who is a Broncos supporter, I just hope he isn't pissed when the knights win by 40 or I might have to walk the 3 hour car trip home 8)

KnightSmurf

Juniors
I'm going along with half a dozen Bronocs fans. There's only 2 Knights fans in our group of 10 going. Can't wait.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
les norton said:
I for one would love to catch up and meet all you guys...i think i'm sitting right in front of you guys....im Aisle 321..row 1 seat 54.
Yep, sounds like you will be sitting near us! We're in Aisle 321 as well, Row 13 or 14 I think, but can't remember the seat numbers. We'll definitely have to meet up! And as legallyblonde said, anyone is welcome! :)

stevo

Juniors
Kim, just tell them you've already purchased the tickets and tell them how much they cost and that you wont be much help at work cause you'd be to depressed that your not at the game to do anything. I told my work i have to be out by 3.

What time are we meeting up friday and where. Remember i have these precious little babies and you can't get in without me. Hehe.

Latest posts