What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's making the pilgrimage?

The Moose

Juniors
How many Cowboys fans are going to see them make history? I know of a few that are already (myself included). Can't wait to see them crack the big time with my own eyes and a shock win would be even better. C'mon the cowboys :D :D :D

Azkatro

First Grade
Will they play the Bulldogs at Stadium Australia or at the Showgrounds? Oh wait a sec - I remember reading somewhere that the Doggies would be playing at the Sydney Football Stadium with the Roosters playing at Stadium Australia and the Roosters were looking to swap ...

I ain't going out to the Showgrounds though, that's for sure.

nqboy

First Grade
Azkatro said:
Oh wait a sec - I remember reading somewhere that the Doggies would be playing at the Sydney Football Stadium with the Roosters playing at Stadium Australia and the Roosters were looking to swap ...

That's in week 3 if both teams win in week one. Week one will be at SA or the Showground.

Jordan

Juniors
If we're versing the Bulldogs, let's hope it rains... when the Storm beat them a couple of weeks ago it was raining.

The conditions were similar for the Cowboys/Tigers game yesterday and NQ played well in those for a majority of the game. I think we completed something like 19/21 sets in the first half.

Grantwhy

Juniors
It sounds like it will be at Stadium Australia (if it's against the Bulldogs).

And I've booked the flights to get me there and back :D.

Latest posts