What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's up?

Jimbo

Immortal
What bullsh*t

We've been f*cked like a cell block bitch by the Shayne Hayne of soccer refs

This is almost as bad as when that merkin Hartley f*cked us in '78

Not f*cking happy...

:thumbd:

The Nulla #2

Bench
wat a sh*t sport im astonished in the proddesionalism shown by the best referreees in the world

merkins merkins merkins

i hate soccer

let me focus on conrulla u bastards

mullet

Juniors
Im so cut

actually that doesnt describe how i feel

im of italian heritage aswell and im not happy

Mayhem at marconi, fights everywhere and the second biggest police presence i have ever seen to that of the riots

I'll have to sleep on this but i dont think i can support italy from here on in now.

Back to the sharks now....

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Jimbo said:
What bullsh*t

We've been f*cked like a cell block bitch by the Shayne Hayne of soccer refs

This is almost as bad as when that merkin Hartley f*cked us in '78

Not f*cking happy...

:thumbd:

This is the face of a merkin.

187224.jpg

Luis MEDINA CANTALEJO

MEDINA CANTALEJO

PHaTMaN

Juniors
For the first time in my life I was actually enjoying soccer.

What a soft sport. What a merkin.

I feel for Lucas Neil.

ghoti

Bench
Thank fugg it's over...as much as I loved the patriotism that spread throughout the country, I hate soccer. Cannot watch the sh*t...it is deadset the most boring spectator sport on the planet followed closely by croquet and lawn bowls. I'm proud of Australia for sending over a successful team and having our countrymen unite for the common good of Australia's win...but it's over now and for once I won't have to listen to innane soccer talk by a bunch of people who barely understand the game but are all of a sudden experts.

The focus is now back where it should be...rugby league.

coolumsharkie

Referee
What a waste of time, We should turn our backs on that sport if thats what happens at the games highest level, f*ck that, cheatin' round ball Euro trash!!

I have to admit I was excited, my eyes were like dinner plates the whole time we played in that comp and just to be ripped off like that makes me want to puke.

Bring on the real footy!!

carcharias

Immortal
Luckily I have bagged soccer out to my bandwagon workmates right throughout this whole diabolical experience.
I was hoping they'd do well ..dont get me wrong...
but I reckon before a country truely deserves the cup they should use a video ref to check for dives.
If it is a blatant dive ...send the merkin off.

That is what totally farks the game.

Then when they cut out the posing wankers I will start to show a bit of interest.

Everytime I see a fuggen wanker take a dive I think of Nutley giving it to Withers last year for playing for the penalty. I then feel proud I follow a game where cheating in that way is frowned upon ...not awarded.

in saying all that though....Australia blew it fuggen big time...they had their chances.

So now I guess they can go back to their Mansions and super model wenches in Europe.

mr_sharks

Juniors
carcharias said:
Everytime I see a fuggen wanker take a dive I think of Nutley giving it to Withers last year for playing for the penalty. I then feel proud I follow a game where cheating in that way is frowned upon ...not awarded.
I was at that game - Nutley is my hero.

dreary

Juniors
That was far and away the best refereed game that Australia has played in at the world cup but for one very big error. I am shattered for Lucas Neill he has been one of the best players in the entire world cup and to be the one that’s name is in the book for giving away the penalty is sad.

O’well that’s soccer … the best team only win about 6 out of 10 times.