What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Worse Off Mcgregor or Seibold

Walpole

Juniors
If we get 80 points start we might be a chance. As long as they leave Tedesco out again.

TruSaint

Referee
They had six or so of their best players out, did they not?

Meanwhile Mary has been hiding behind JDB being out for 18 months.

That may be true, but the talent pool in Brisbane is massive.

The question I have asked about this bloke since the divisive exchange of coaches between the clubs, is what has he achieved?

One year at the Bunnies.

Second year now at BNE. Biggest hiding in their clubs history. Being called out by club legends.
Not a matter of comparing to Mary, just dont get the hype.

piesplusreturns

Juniors
That may be true, but the talent pool in Brisbane is massive.

The question I have asked about this bloke since the divisive exchange of coaches between the clubs, is what has he achieved?

One year at the Bunnies.

Second year now at BNE. Biggest hiding in their clubs history. Being called out by club legends.
Not a matter of comparing to Mary, just dont get the hype.

Talent pool is massive, but I don't think they have the stranglehold over it that they once did. Really, Melbourne is this second Brisbane team, aren't they?

I agree about Seibold - the best that can be said is that he's unproven. I think the attraction is similar to that in a lot of professions these days - he gives a good presentation and can quote statistics - the practical side is different matter, however.

TruSaint

Referee
Talent pool is massive, but I don't think they have the stranglehold over it that they once did. Really, Melbourne is this second Brisbane team, aren't they?

I agree about Seibold - the best that can be said is that he's unproven. I think the attraction is similar to that in a lot of professions these days - he gives a good presentation and can quote statistics - the practical side is different matter, however.

Maybe their pool of talent isnt what it was years back, but they are still by far the biggest club in the game. He knew what the job entailed.

Your second paragraph is spot on. Seibold was held up to be innovative / new age / etc, .. the new wave of coaches. Yet his resume is very thin. He may come good one day, but I still think at BNE he is out of his depth. Few more defeats like that, and the knives will be out. The old boys are already into him.

Personally, the way he carried on during the transfer from Souths, left a lot to be desired.

PS: Mine isnt a comparison with Mary whom has had 6 years to show something,

BLM01

First Grade
I guess Mcgregor as he only has 2 years left on his contract compared to Seibold another 4!!! FMD...59-0!! what would we be doing w that result !! I guess we will know in 3 weeks when we play the Roosters,,,
McGregor..Seibold knocked off Mc85 in that infamous game

Latest posts