What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your bogey team? Mine's Canberra!

Azkatro

First Grade
Now I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like every time I play against Canberra I constantly get ruled offside, they nail every kick-off/dropout into touch for a scrum to them, their dropped ball always seems to be ruled knocked back... stuff like that. It's frustrating playing them because I just keep getting called offside!

One other strange thing is the way that in a season Schifcofske is the only one who can kick goals; other kickers like Johns, El Masri, De Vere etc seem to have disgraceful numbers like 23/86 when you look at the statistics. Schif on the other hand kills them all with more normal stats like 60 odd from 80 or 90.

I guess anyway you could call Canberra my bogey team.

SP

Bench
Melbourne seem to be my bogey team, i just cant do anything right against them at all

Paullyboy

Coach
Yeh melbourne is my bogey team, just like in real life. The raiders couldnt beat melbourne to save themselves in the NRL

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Bloody North Queensland! I throw the ball around and score a few then Sing the little bitch, just makes line breaks and nobody can catch him.

Rustay

Juniors
Wests are my bogey team. They play bloody well against me, yet finish 2nd last. Ive noticed the same thing with Schifcofske and the kicking stats. Its strange.

Hurriflatch

Referee
untill I progressed to legend level it was Souths now that I've gotten used to legend level I struggle to beat the Cowboys by more then about 3 tries on any level above schoolboy.

Paullyboy

Coach
Interesting that so many people have trouble with FNQ, they arent my hardest team but they are certainly up there. :?:

ghoti

Bench
The Rabbitohs gave me a bit of strife. Mainly Manly and Canberra are my bogey teams...but I always seem to play shit against St. George...I drop a ball and Gasnier runs the length of the field to score!

I'm playing ESL at the moment and damned Halifax always push me to the wire. I haven't lost yet against them, but going 12 - NIL down at half-time is just embarrassing.

SP

Bench
when i play esl, its always wakefield who push me for the 1st half of the game, then i blow the score out in the 2nd half

Eddie.

Bench
Playing as the Wests Tigers in season format Parra at parra i always get thumped and cowboys at home i always lose, Manly always seem to be very tricky i think im 1 out of 4 against them. Yet to beat Canberra and souths always push me

For some reason i always beat the Warriors in NZ, and the sharks i also find easy

Latest posts