What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Your team???

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dont really follow the sport but i often watch it late night on channel 10.... dont really support any team in particular but ill stay up tyo watch Collingwood, Brisbane, Essondon and Port play

If none of these teams are playing ill often tune out and fall asleep fast

Ms.Storm

Juniors
I grew up on soccer when my family migrated here, then naturally followed afl (because in Vic. you more or less are made to have a team, so as to speak) but since discovering rugby league and union to a degree my interest in afl has dwindled, even though I still lend my support to my old club and still attend some games, cos the majority of my friends are afl people, who also now like to watch Storm.......or at least, now a lot of them.

But League is the game for me now. I watch afl and its changed so much to the game of a few years ago. Now has become very much like a game of keepings off...or basketball. (sorry to the afl supporters on this board....but these are my honest feelings)

Never mind, will still support my old team the Demons, but much much prefer league over afl now...and will always......just love the game so much.

Cheers

Ms.Storm

Juniors
I grew up on soccer when my family migrated here, then naturally followed afl (because in Vic. you more or less are made to have a team, so as to speak) but since discovering rugby league and union to a degree my interest in afl has dwindled, even though I still lend my support to my old club and still attend some games, cos the majority of my friends are afl people, who also now like to watch Storm.......or at least, now a lot of them.

But League is the game for me now. I watch afl and its changed so much to the game of a few years ago. Now has become very much like a game of keepings off...or basketball. (sorry to the afl supporters on this board....but these are my honest feelings)

Never mind, will still support my old team the Demons, but much much prefer league over afl now...and will always......just love the game so much.

Cheers

dimitri

First Grade
i support the mighty dragons

like most people in sydney i couldnt give a stuff about aussie rules

dimitri

First Grade
where were all these swannies "supporters" when they were coming last and getting crowdsof 2000

WH Nook

Juniors
dimitri said:
where were all these swannies "supporters" when they were coming last and getting crowdsof 2000

The Sydney Swans have never drawn a home crowd of less than 5,000 - South Melbourne did on several occasions. The lowest Swans SCG crowd was in 1990 when a crowd of 5,272 turned up for the match against the Brisbane Bears.

astrogirl

First Grade
I live in Sydney and I'm a Swans supporter. AFL is a great game!

I'd love to see the Swans win it, but I think I may be being overly optimistic! Hopefully O'Loughlin isn't injured too badly...

dimitri

First Grade
The Sydney Swans have never drawn a home crowd of less than 5,000 - South Melbourne did on several occasions. The lowest Swans SCG crowd was in 1990 when a crowd of 5,272 turned up for the match against the Brisbane Bears.

ok im sorry

where were all these swannies fans when they were coming last and getting crowds of 5000

:roll:

WH Nook

Juniors
dimitri said:

ok im sorry

where were all these swannies fans when they were coming last and getting crowds of 5000

:roll:

5,272.......... ;-)

dimitri

First Grade
:lol:

hahaha

the storm have never gotten crowds like that in melbourne

no matter how bad the weather
no matter what bullshit the vic press spin up
no matter what AFL game has been played next door

stevo

Juniors
Although i live in Brissy, i follow West Coast. I was lucky enough to be born in one of the best places in the world, Perth, so it was only natural to follow the home team.

Like alot of people i don't like the Lions. It's mainly to do with all the bandwagon jumpers that started following them once they won a flag. They are so annoying! So is Akermanis.

Latest posts