What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are we playing the Bulldogs on there home ground?

ouwet

Bench
I'd be looking forward to this one a lot more if it were a packed out Kogarah Oval.

That said if they pull 35k+ at ANZ it'll be a stroke of genius, etc etc.

I wish it was at Kogarah... 5 minute walk from my place:lol:

However this game will pull 35K minimum... Let's hope St George & Bulldog supporters get out there in big numbers! I bought tickets last night (Pax 10,812) with the special offer of family pass for $20 (Was only valid until midnight)... $5 a ticket:lol:

ouwet

Bench
35,000 my ass

There will be minimum 15-20K Bulldog supporters next week (On a fine day)... I cannot see why 20-25K St George supporters won't turn up (If it's a fine day) remember it's Channel 9 sunday game (DELAYED)!

Last edited:

big pat

Coach
i hope they fix the train situation, easter monday after the eels tigers game, the crowd that poured onto the train platform, just couldn't handle that many people, something better needs to be done, not sure what they could do, maybe event buses if they can get 40k.