What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why arent there numbers against players in The charity sheild match

dino1

Juniors
Ive noticed their aren't any numbers associated to players names in the team lists issued last night. I would love to know who plays where before the match. I thought it was mandatory for 1 to 22 or 23 to be published before the match.

It may be a tactic that MCIDIOT employs to bamboozle the opposition?????

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Ive noticed their aren't any numbers associated to players names in the team lists issued last night. I would love to know who plays where before the match. I thought it was mandatory for 1 to 22 or 23 to be published before the match.

We’re using the players initials on the back of their jersey in place of numbers..

BLM01

First Grade

IMCIDIOT's tactic worked. We are bamboozled as well.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Ive noticed their aren't any numbers associated to players names in the team lists issued last night. ...............................

Answer - Souths players, ( led by the Burgess brothers ) struggle to string two words together, let alone be able to read AND count numbers in a single session.

I know the Dragons and the nrl are trying their level best to be seen not to be taking advantage of those less fortunate than ourselves but we really must stop feeling sorry for the opposition.

I'd be putting red numbers in Roman numerals on our back just to confuse them more!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Pictures from training show we are taking a money saving approach this year:

images

possm

Coach
PossM
We will have number when the team is finalised. Musby is just stirring you up. If you haven't figured it out by now he never says anything that makes sense
Oh, yes, I was just being nice. I thought he was cookoo and did not want to appear offensive. Poor guy, you know there is no cure for him.

Latest posts