What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why can't we win at home?

Basque Eel

Juniors
Our home ground advantage is f*#! s*#!. We can't capitalise on the possession in opposition half to score tries and our halves are pathetic. Do the players leaving the club at season's end really care or is it a matter of they've got their money, why win??? Still there are no new signings for 2011, just players leaving. Pathetic!! :x

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parra are going to lose so many members next season

2-4 record at Parramatta stadium and also losing to disgraceful teams on a regular basis like the Sharks,Raiders and Knights.

Parra fans won't put up with that,under 10,000 members next season easily.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Parra are going to lose so many members next season

2-4 record at Parramatta stadium and also losing to disgraceful teams on a regular basis like the Sharks,Raiders and Knights.

Parra fans won't put up with that,under 10,000 members next season easily.

Good. People like the people you describe are not members or fans anyway.

I will continue to be a member until the day I die.

Fathead

Bench
If we had a halfback who had a friggen clue we woul dbe close to the top of the table. Our defence is great. All we need is some direction. What a waste of a season.

El Diablo

Post Whore
If we had a halfback who had a friggen clue we woul dbe close to the top of the table. Our defence is great. All we need is some direction. What a waste of a season.

and we're going to have the same useless halves next year

CrazyEel

Bench
While I totally agree we have dud halves and a robot dummy half I also feel a coach that can come up with something resembling a an attacking game plan and instill even a tad of teamwork and cohesion may be of enormous benifit as well.

Do our guys actually train together or are they all allocated seperate rooms to practice by themselves :shock:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Haynetrain are you even a parramatta supporter? Seriously just piss of.

You're a loser,one of those fans that won't hear anything bad/negative about there team,it all has to be positive with cry babies like you.

Its a very simple concept in life,if teams play disgraceful they deserve to be laughed at,if teams play great they deserve all the credit in the world.

At present Parramatta are a disgrace,deal with it loser.

Latest posts