What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do people love riding off players?

Willie Mason wants to try and play NFL and some say he wont make it,,how the hell do they know that if they havent even seen him play.
Players get ridden off for things that they are interested in or get pissed and make mistakes.
no one is perfect and you cant say that they get payed well to behave themselves cause they got to have a life too.
What about when Langer came back from retirement and he still played like a champ and so did Jason Smith, most rid them off before giving them a chance and proved wrong like another ex player A Mundine he got ridden off and most said Green would beat him easy and see what he did and he's still going.watch if he fights Soliman again hell smash him.
I wonder who will be the next that people ride off then get egg in there face again, I say good luck to whatever these guys want to try and acheive!

he is just speaking his mind and if you listen he is a genuine bloke that doesnt hold back what he thinks,Whats wrong with that?

McCrud

Juniors
The Way I See It said:
Willie Mason wants to try and play NFL and some say he wont make it,,how the hell do they know that if they havent even seen him play.
Players get ridden off for things that they are interested in or get pissed and make mistakes.
no one is perfect and you cant say that they get payed well to behave themselves cause they got to have a life too.
What about when Langer came back from retirement and he still played like a champ and so did Jason Smith, most rid them off before giving them a chance and proved wrong like another ex player A Mundine he got ridden off and most said Green would beat him easy and see what he did and he's still going.watch if he fights Soliman again hell smash him.
I wonder who will be the next that people ride off then get egg in there face again, I say good luck to whatever these guys want to try and acheive!

It's the off-season, we are all desperate to talk about ANYTHING RL related.

True but I must admit it pisses me off to listen to people that havent even been there and can make remarks about others that have or atleast get a chance.
maybe its jeolousy or something or there just misrable with themselves and got nothing better to do than winge

OVP

Coach
riding off players ? what are they ? Horses ?

Perhaps you meant writing off players...

the answer is simple ... noone can match what any of the players do, so what else do they have ?

Copa

Bench
The Way I See It said:
Where do they ride these players to?

Charlie124

First Grade
Cowboys ride Broncos

Knights ride Dragons

Wes Naiqama rides the Bus/his Bike until 2013

Metallica rides the Lightning

and so the list goes on....

ozbash

Referee
the players seem to have no difficulty in writing themselves off. we just go along for the ride..

recent examples,
willie
gower
gaz
latu
hoppa

blah blah blah.

you feel sorry for them ?

PJ

First Grade
he is just speaking his mind and if you listen he is a genuine bloke that doesnt hold back what he thinks,Whats wrong with that?

What's wrong with it is he doesn't think so all we get is a continuos load of cringeworthy verbal diaorehea

Azkatro

First Grade
They're superstars, we're nobody in particular. Bagging them makes us feel big and tough in our own special way.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Goodluck to Willie in whatever he does...he's the last of the real larrikans in a game where you're only excepted by some of you people and News limited if you had the personality of a freaking robot.

innsaneink

Referee

PJ said:
What's wrong with it is he doesn't think so all we get is a continuos load of cringeworthy verbal diaorehea

So you prefer the same ol same ol stock standard replies eh?

''Game of two halves, everyone dug deep, we gave it our best shot, there are NO easy games, etc etc etc etc '' :sleeper::sleeper::sleeper:

Bench
Willie can ride off into the USA sunset for all I care.He is a deadset fair weather footballer,if his side is on top he is a world beater,if the going is tough, Willie has already gone.
Give me O'Meley any day.

Latest posts