What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why does your team suck in 2017?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Don't get defensive. Whoever the Premiers are will get this thread.

We're publishing an eff everything series on this site of exactly why our teams suck. I owned it and will quite happily wear it from wherever it comes.

LeagueUnlimited has no responsibility for this.

So. Why do you suck? Not just next year. Why do you hate and love being fans?

If you don't want to post, ritchie.ian@gmail.com. @coolian2 on Twitter.

If you don't want named I won't name you.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
No response from any of the Broncos faithful.

I thought I would kick this off and sorry I am an opposition supporter which defeats the purpose of this thread but it is dead and buried because the Donkey supporters think their team is so perfect. :p

James Roberts the apparent f**king drunken female abusing grub and the the fact that whenever a Bronco gets into trouble it gets apparently swept under the carpet. A lot of rugby league fans main gripe with the Broncos seems to be this. Maybe we are all Paranoid in Sydney but that seems to be the message we are getting from the NRL. Anyway I would not be surprised if he did grab that woman's hair it is rather similar to his tackling style lol.

You can delete this post if you get all offended but I wanted to rant about this.

Rant over!!

League guru

Juniors
I am not a James Roberts fan and don't believe that he should have even been in the night club in the first place. However, if there had been a shread of evidence, I am sure that Karyn Murphy, from the Integeity Unit, (given her background) would have nailed him. Something seems a bit suss, had he been found guilty I am sure the Bronks would have been happy to let him go.

Nightward

Juniors
-Bennet seems to be slowly losing the plot and there's no plan for succession in place. I had hoped for Walters to be groomed this year and taking the reins in 2018, but instead we've lost the next in line in Kearny and need to start over.
-Hunt is going to be an issue this season, and Marshall may prove no better. The club needs to get to work finding another halfback; the Broncos will probably make a big play for Keiran Foran or Ash Taylor. An inability to bring through an NRL-grade half has plagued the Broncos way back since Lockyer made his move and seemingly hasn't changed, with promising candidates going to other clubs for their opportunity instead.
-Still no real big bopper forwards. McGuire is mental but has no effective back-up. Tevita Pangai Junior looks pretty good at this stage but the Broncos have relied on props built like second-rowers for a bit too long.
-Roberts is a gun player on his day but off-field dramas coupled with Hunt's inability to pass right neutered his impact on the game in 2016. Hopefully more active guidance from Hodges and some passing practice for Hunt will help here but the Broncos need to be ready to cut their losses if he can't keep it together.

I predict a top-eight finish this year but unless Marshall has discovered the fountain of youth in the off-season the Broncos will be mere cannon fodder for other teams in the finals.

Lebbo73

Bench
No response from any of the Broncos faithful.

I thought I would kick this off and sorry I am an opposition supporter which defeats the purpose of this thread but it is dead and buried because the Donkey supporters think their team is so perfect. :p

James Roberts the apparent f**king drunken female abusing grub and the the fact that whenever a Bronco gets into trouble it gets apparently swept under the carpet. A lot of rugby league fans main gripe with the Broncos seems to be this. Maybe we are all Paranoid in Sydney but that seems to be the message we are getting from the NRL. Anyway I would not be surprised if he did grab that woman's hair it is rather similar to his tackling style lol.

You can delete this post if you get all offended but I wanted to rant about this.

Rant over!!
Swept under the carpet! You are one funny bloke.

Latest posts