What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is Michael Jennings being dumped by Parramatta? Who will sign him?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
So if feldt decides to turn into a merkin when he has passed 30 and lost a yard or two of pace he should still get a juicy contract because he scored that try in 2015

So if feldt decides to turn into a merkin when he has passed 30 and lost a yard or two of pace he should still get a juicy contract because he scored that try in 2015

Feldt didn’t do anything but catch a ball & run, unimpeded, three metres.

Jennings broke the sound barrier to score his try (although Feldt did provide that double-strip, & the kick Hunt dropped).

This Year?

Immortal
Saints should sign him. About 5 seasons ago he was better than Aitken and Lafai.

Who am I kidding, the guy who screams "f**k off you merkin" walking past my unit at 3am on a tuesday morning jacked up on ice shows more passion and commitment than them.

Last edited:

Willie Ray

Bench
Saints should sign him. About 5 seasons ago he was better than Aitken and Lafai.

Who am I kidding, the guy who screams "f**k off you merkin" walking past my unit at 3am on a tuesday morning jacked up on ice shows more passion and commitment than them.
On a positive note though,you guys do have Z Lomax...
and I am green with envy...

Blake won’t be playing in the NRL in 12-24 months

Why not? Have you heard the rumours that he will sign for the Toronto Wolfpack once they get promoted to Super League at the end of this season?

He would make an awesome combination there with either Ricky Leutele or possibly Michael Jennings.

Iafeta

Referee
Hey mods. Remember the halcyon days of when Luke Covell became Bumper Farrell? Let’s reminisce about the good times and do something similar to Alberts 44 Alts.

Lebbo73

Bench
Feldt didn’t do anything but catch a ball & run, unimpeded, three metres.

Jennings broke the sound barrier to score his try (although Feldt did provide that double-strip, & the kick Hunt dropped).
You mean that Feldt knocked on twice within 5 seconds. That doesn’t excuse Hunt and Milford’s pathetic ability to hold a football with a minute left and the game virtually secure.

Lebbo73

Bench
I’m very interested to hear more. Do tell :popcorn:
Just a lot of mental scarring and butthurt here brother. I’m sure you have some as well from years of watching rugby league.
I know some that were scarred from this
I wasn’t, but I was from the 2015 GF experience

Latest posts