What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why kick Rein

x2 you would think after a season playing together we would have some guidance on the park.... We are again so dis organised , to much one out stuff , silly mistakes after we some how score a try..... to slow on the wings . still play very compressed in defense . Rein really is stuttering any attack we have . Are we really any better than last year ? I was really hoping to see some attack .

Ask Benny V, he seems to know all about it.

Straight Shooter

The Nick

Bench
x2 you would think after a season playing together we would have some guidance on the park.... We are again so dis organised , to much one out stuff , silly mistakes after we some how score a try..... to slow on the wings . still play very compressed in defense . Rein really is stuttering any attack we have . Are we really any better than last year ? I was really hoping to see some attack .

And yet we were literally centimetres from winning the game against one of the benchmarks sides. That's including being on the end of the most lopsided (and unjustifiably so) penalty counts of the round.

I saw enough to suggest we're a hell of a lot better than last year. Just you wait.

hazzbeen

Bench
And yet we were literally centimetres from winning the game against one of the benchmarks sides. That's including being on the end of the most lopsided (and unjustifiably so) penalty counts of the round.

I saw enough to suggest we're a hell of a lot better than last year. Just you wait.

I hope so Nick , So frustrating loosing again to these guys. Need to cut out the silly mistakes I thought Packer was good and will improve ..... Time will tell...

The team will be better but will still continue to lose close games.

They just at times lack the smarts like the Storm, Broncos or Cowboys.

The Nick

Bench
The team will be better but will still continue to lose close games.

They just at times lack the smarts like the Storm, Broncos or Cowboys.

Interesting observation. If Dugan gets to Rein's grubber just a fraction of a second quicker do we even have this conversation?

Or better yet, if Widdop nails a penalty goal that 99/100 he can't miss??

You win some, you lose some. Based on what I saw tonight I think we'll win more than we lose. The cohesion will come.

S.B.

Juniors
I can:t believe Reign gets all the blame fopr a 2 point loss after everything else that went against us. I think there was a lot worse things than a couple of dud passes.

Latest posts