What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why

j5o6hn

Juniors
I,m mystified as to why the WARL put South Perth,Fremantle game on which was a waste of space, instead of the U/18s grand final which would have been better,and given the boys a boost up instead of sending them to North Beach on Friday night.
I,m going out there tonight anyone know what the lighting i like I will take both my Camera and Movie camera and try for pics and a vid of game,still think it should have been played before Storm Souths game

progress.gif

WA Power

Juniors
No the 18s are a bit of a jock with only 4 sides having teams this year. South Perth , Willagee, Fremantle do not field 18s and when you consider the fact the REDS have imported a number of 18 year olds to help this age group. In 2009 it was a 4 team competition as well and in 2008 a 3 team competition

Perth Red

Post Whore
It does seem we lose alot of kids at this age group. Not sure why that is (girls? pubs?) and find it hard to keep a core of teams together from the under 16's through into the under 18's.

j5o6hn

Juniors
Why are the Teams with under 18,not made to have them,that,s the interesting question,South Perth, Fremantle none, the others I can understand with Kal and maybe Bunbury but South Perth who seem to win everything Fremantle come on
Makes you wonder if the League is ran as a South Perth benefit

WA Power

Juniors
Sth Perth have run the WARL for years now and in fact in 2010 and in fact in 2010 the new general manager for the WARL even plays for Sth Perth. That along with the fact they also have 2 directors it is easy to see why Sth Perth get what ever they want

j5o6hn

Juniors
Well maybe its time changes were made,but as usual no one will take it on,I would love to but I,m not a business man,Surely to god something has to change,the game on Sat night with SP and Freo was a shocker,the 18s should have played.
you sometime wonder why you bother

Kilmo(SP)

Juniors
Well maybe its time changes were made,but as usual no one will take it on,I would love to but I,m not a business man,Surely to god something has to change,the game on Sat night with SP and Freo was a shocker,the 18s should have played.
you sometime wonder why you bother

LOL.....sorry, this whole post smacks of the reason why clubs like South Perth and North Beach hold the WARL up.....

Everyone wants to sit around and whinge about the people who put the time and effort in to keep it going, but don't want to put their hand up....

"I'm not a business man" is hardly a reason not to volunteer and help out....

Latest posts