What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why?

millersnose

Post Whore
Why do Dragons supporters hate Sharks supporters so much?

also why do you guys always have fat people playing for you?

Anonymous

Juniors
it's early days.
You changed your question? I thought it why do Saints fans hate the Sharks?
I can answer that one too. The Sharks will NEVER win a premiership as long as they stay in Sydney. They are now the most unsuccessful club in the premiership's history and they still can't take a hint.

Sticks

Juniors
Kimmorley is the reason I now dislike the Shark's, due to his slight tiff with the St. George admin over his unability to gain a huge wage at the expence of our juniors we had developed...prick.
He also looks like a chipmunk, given his 'no chew diet' I honestly don't know how he is going to consume his acorns.
Further more, that git who cut up a Saint's fans jumper at the Shark's leagues club didn't go down too well for Mr. Stick's.

millersnose

Post Whore
Sticks said:
Kimmorley is the reason I now dislike the Shark's, due to his slight tiff with the St. George admin over his unability to gain a huge wage at the expence of our juniors we had developed...prick.
oh so its about kimmorley not wanting to play with you

He also looks like a chipmunk, given his 'no chew diet' I honestly don't know how he is going to consume his acorns.

:lol:

i'll pay that

Anonymous

Juniors
millersnose said:
i thought it had to do with the lop sided results of the sharks vs illawarra dragqueens

At last count, the Sharks vs Dragons is dead equal. We saw to that at Kogarah...

It was beaut day. At half time we lined up at the cage and yelled obscenities at the Sharkie lads... special mention for Jason Stevens. One bloke yelled, 'where's your god now, Stevens?'. I would never endorse such rudeness myself ofcourse - I'm far too sensitive. :twisted: But it got a reaction and I bought the bloke a beer. :lol:

Sticks

Juniors
Millersnose; Not so much Chipmunk not wanting to play for us...just the Í'm going to take you lot to court' business. That staggered me, and from that point I began disliking Cronulla....but really it was my disgust at Chipmunk that began the whole saga.
Good luck on the wénd, I think I'm going to have to tip bloody Manly though (don't start me on Hopoate), but I've been hearing positive reviews about your new half.

millersnose

Post Whore
Sticks said:
Millersnose; Not so much Chipmunk not wanting to play for us...just the Í'm going to take you lot to court' business. That staggered me, and from that point I began disliking Cronulla....but really it was my disgust at Chipmunk that began the whole saga.
Good luck on the wénd, I think I'm going to have to tip bloody Manly though (don't start me on Hopoate), but I've been hearing positive reviews about your new half.

i am hearing positive reviews about anybody who isn tin the current 1st grade line up :lol:

Latest posts