What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wild Card Weekend!

camsmith

Juniors
Wild Card Weekend
Saturday, January 8
4:30 p.m. on ABC -- St. Louis Rams at Seattle Seahawks
8 p.m. on ABC -- New York Jets at San Diego Chargers

Sunday, January 9
1 p.m. on CBS -- Denver Broncos (go broncos) at Indianapolis Colts
4:30 p.m. on FOX -- Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers

-------------------------------

Eelectrica

Referee
Looking forward to the Jets V Chargers game - Go Chargers.
Also hoping the Colts beat the Broncos (Sorry Bronco fans) I want to watch Manning in action against the Patriots again. I think Manning is ready to take them this time.

Good news for a seemingly out of Form Philadelphia team is that they play either Seattle, Vikes or Rams.

legend

Coach
I give the Broncos a chance in this game if Plummer can play his cards right. His brain explosions have hurt us this year but we have a chance to make amends and right now, everyone is starting from scratch.

I've started praying for the miracle and I have a feeling we are due. [-o<

Broncodroid

Juniors
Rams
Chargers
Colts
Packers

All of the above moving forward in the playoffs ;-) I am not professing this will be a perfect week from myself, though in my humble opinion, I like the above 4 teams to move onto the 2nd round.

BEWARE BRETT FAVRE....

camsmith

Juniors
Seahawks
Chargers
BRONCOS (revenge is sweet :D )
Packers

-----------

can anyone give me the time and channel which the broncos game will be on, im going to be away all next week :( :( so i need to set the VCR... ive checked, looks like ESPN wont have it??? maybe fox will... so if someone can give me the exact time and channel it will be on that would be cool..

(my guess, monday morning 3-4am or something..)

Eelectrica

Referee
I think for the second straight year the Colts - Broncos game won't be televised :cry:

Usually in the wildcard round the AFC game CBS televises doesn't get picked up by Fox Australia or ESPN. I was hoping that might have changed but apparently not.

My picks for the Wildcard round:
Seahawks - My pre-season pick for the SB so I'm going to ride this team for as long as possible which probably won't be long ;-)

Colts - Wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos did win this though. I can just see the Colts ruing not knocking the Broncos out today when they had the chance.

Packers - Vikes are becoming a lot like the Dolphins with their end of season collapses.

Chargers - It's hard to believe just how far they come since being beaten by the Jets in round 2.

legend

Coach
It's very open and with Denver's D starting to stiffen in the past couple of weeks and the return of Trevor Pryce, one of the NFL's best defensive linemen, I give Denver a fighting chance against the Colts.

I want to see John Lynch pound Manning all day.

Champ Bailey will have to have the game of his life against Harrison if Denver are going to be a chance.

camsmith

Juniors
I think for the second straight year the Colts - Broncos game won't be televised

uhh.. last eyar was a long time ago.. but im sure it was televised last year? i remember watching the broncos fall.. and keep falling.. maybe that was on sportscenter? uhh nar im sure i watched it live..?