What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Andrew Johns Play Origin 3

WILL ANDREW JOHNS PLAY IN ORIGIN 3

• YES

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pcpp

Juniors
According to Danny Weidler (lol I know), he wants to play.

However, The Johns interview shown just then on the Footy Show looks like hes backflipping.. last night he was certain he wasn't going to play... but now its "probably not".

I say he will. He'll probably retire on a "fairytale" and when NSW is in trouble next year he'll probably come back again.

langpark

First Grade
definitely. not that i care one bit, he hasn't been rite ever since the test match and won't be enough to beat us

LESStar58

Referee
I wish NSW would stop crying to joey every time they are in a bind...

So many decent halfbacks for NSW yet they just have to have him when the going gets tough....

Sharkie™

Juniors
he will because he is big on glory grabs...imagine for one last time he gets labelled the saviour of nsw.

nqboy

First Grade
LESStar58 said:
I wish NSW would stop crying to joey every time they are in a bind...

So many decent halfbacks for NSW yet they just have to have him when the going gets tough....
That's the problem. For all their bullsh*t and agendas pushing this half or that one, everyone realises that it's Joey first and daylight second. The others all have their moments at club level but have either failed or can't be relied upon at the top level.

nqboy

First Grade
And yes, Joey does so love the limelight and the media adulation, so there's every chance. Whether or not, he will draw it out to soak up the love.

Latest posts