What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will CM Punk ever return to wrestlng?

DB

First Grade
I'd take that 'never, ever, never, ever' with a massive grain of salt.

mackdadday

Juniors
C0uld be a w0rk and if s0 theyre settingup s0mething brilliant but i cant imagine creative being that clever sadly

Bulldog Force

Referee
I think it's a work. He's married to AJ Lee, so I can't imagine that he'd cut all ties with the company that she works for. The Superstars spend a lot of time on the road too, and all that time apart, for newlyweds, would really test their relationship. I think that's partly why the Bellas were allowed back in the WWE (Nikkie for Cena, Brie for Daniel Bryan), and isn't it jut convenient that Brie gets fired as Daniel Bryan is recovering from injury?

shiznit

Coach
I heard he's gonna be doing something with fox's ufc coverage.

He's friends with UFC owner Dana White who apparently thought he would be good as a host.

I know he's a massive MMA geek... Id be interested to see if he could make the transition from wrestling fans to sports fans.

I know there's a couple of guys at ESPN who have done it... Jonathan Coachman being one that comes to mind.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Looks like Punks lawyers have sent WWE a letter threatening legal action over unpaid royalties (things like royalties for WWE '15 etc...) which WWE have argued were all put in place before Punk left.

It's in concrete IMO that he won't be returning in the foreseeable future!

afinalsin666

First Grade
Lesnar sued WWE after he left. Nothing is set in stone, and Vince knows Punk is good business. As soon as Punk wants back in, he'll be back in.

Valheru

Coach
Exactly

We all know what happened with Brett Hart. Hogan testified against vinnie in the federal court. Warrior has always been a basket case. Savage allegedly popped Steph as a teenager and he is in the HOF.

Punk will be back.

Latest posts