What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Kalyn Ponga surpass Billy Slater as the greatest fullback ever?

Will Kalyn Ponga surpass Billy Slater as the greatest fullback ever?

• Total voters

ACTPanthers

Bench
A PM is better than berating a person on a public forum.

Really? So, you post stupid shit, seemingly on purpose, then get upset when someone quotes your posts telling you, in essence, that it's stupid shit? So upset in fact you send me a PM asking me to "Give it a rest"?

Now, Mr Capdouze, I have a little advice for you... Maybe, just maybe, if you stop posting stupid shit, on purpose (don't bother denying it), people won't hurt your feels by responding to said stupid shit... Just a thought...

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
He is not the best fullback around let alone in a crap side dominated enough like Hayne did his entire career . So he has no chance of surpassing slater who was the best fullback

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Really? So, you post stupid shit, seemingly on purpose, then get upset when someone quotes your posts telling you, in essence, that it's stupid shit? So upset in fact you send me a PM asking me to "Give it a rest"?

Now, Mr Capdouze, I have a little advice for you... Maybe, just maybe, if you stop posting stupid shit, on purpose (don't bother denying it), people won't hurt your feels by responding to said stupid shit... Just a thought...
Ok thanks for tip, who’s the stupid one calling people a “merkin” aka vaginal wig?

Last edited:

Someguy

First Grade
Nothing story. Pongas brain has been mush since Clearly shoulder charged KO in origin. Possible that he just need some help to aim

Latest posts