What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Penisni development???

Penisini has played 71-72 games... he should be one of our more solid and reliable squad members by now.

Must have some personal issues, or issues with other players in the squad. Playing like he hasn't even trained with his teammates, or met them.

hindy111

Post Whore
I thought Will had a decent game if you take away the 5 handling errors

I would personally say two of those where poor passes in the wet and the one off the bomb would of been a miracle catch again in the wet bounced off a Souths player amd he was facing the other way.

I wouldn't put a line through Will yet. He is 21 still and Wighhton who is a tough boy got flattened by him. Will is strong amd physical. Just playing in a rubbish side. Most centre look bad in poor sides but he is a good kid.

strider

Post Whore
He is one of our worst gobbling turkeys of late

I think he is good, but not great - not really a strike weapon, good defender and mostly not dumb.... but he is having a shit time of it lately though he isnt on his own

Hopefully he will come good again when the dust settles .... a solid centre

Gronk

Staff member
He is certainly in poor form, but gee putting the red line through his name is just silly.