What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the Cowboys make the 8?

Good F/A and 4 home games remaining suggests they should at the very least reach 28 without looking at their schedule. 30 points + that FA would be almost certain so I'm willing to say there's a good chance they'll be there.

some11

Referee
They just won two away games in a row, hell has frozen over.

Now for them to get bent over a barrel by a bad call in the finals again, again.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes I see them finishing 28-30 points. With their good f/a 28 would probably see them finish 8th.

StormHi

Juniors
looking good actually and if they make the 8 unlike the Bronco's and penriff they won't just be making up the numbers.

Wizardman

First Grade
Im unsure. I thought they were average in their last two away wins. Michael Gordon and a woeful Bulldogs outfit gifted them four points.

POPEYE

Coach
Have a look at the table and analyse how every team except Manly is playing before you answer this stupid f**king question

Cowboys woo

Juniors
Easily. Matt Scott and Gavin Cooper to return soon, are 3 wins ahead of what they were at this time last year and are poised to end the year well again.

Play Titans (H), Tigers (H), Panthers (A), Souths (A), Sharks (H), Manly (H).

user_nat

Coach
Good F/A with plenty of home games and big names returning. Probably one of the safer bets out of the teams bunched together.

Sir Biffo

Bench
They'll scrape in after having been dead average and inconsistent all year long, lose their final and then moan for 6 weeks about how it's a Sydney conspiracy that they didn't win the comp.