What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the roosters fly or.... 2011

Predict the roosters flight path for 2011

• Roosters dont make the 8

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Roosters make the 8 but fail week 1 semis

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Roosters go all the way to the grand final!

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Very difficult for a team to dominate 2 years in a row and extremely difficult for a player to dominate 2 years in a row (unles they're a complete superstar). The Roosters' left side has a lot of potential and speed though.

Last year's preliminary finalists: Bulldogs, Parra, Storm and Broncos... so for the historians - when was the last time that the 4 last teams left in the finals didn't make the top 8 the following year??

melon....

Coach
And then you wonder why illawarra socks fans are considered the most arrogant f**k rats in the game most people win a com and celebrate it with humility. What do socks fans do. Think up threads anout another teams chances.

I look forward to belting you next year. Finch its gone now he can't save you next year.

jackb

Juniors
will souths fail again, very likely.

Very likely or just hoping pat? Souths will be there, given a fair run with injuries, and 2011 will be tougher for all than 2010.

Souths - fair injuries - in!
Storm - most motivated side in the NRL - in!
Broncos - Hannant and Inglis - probably in!
Eels - with Kearney - possibly in!
Dogs - new players - possibly in

Sharks will improve but Knights and Cowboys will struggle. So who will drop out? Any team that does not improve next year will go backwards. A tough year ahead for all including the dragqueens!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And then you wonder why illawarra socks fans are considered the most arrogant f**k rats in the game most people win a com and celebrate it with humility. What do socks fans do. Think up threads anout another teams chances.
Bwhhahahaaaaaaa! Sore loser. :lol:

I have these euphoric feelings of joy. Pleasure centres all going off at once. Is this heaven...? Oh, I know what it is. MY TEAM JUST WON A BLOODY GRAND FINAL!

Suck it up grapehead. Your mob just weren't good enough.
melon.... said:
I look forward to belting you next year.
And I look forward to your ungracious mug going MIA after you fall in a heap.

melon.... said:
Finch its gone now he can't save you next year.
:lol: Bloody sook. It's all the ref's fault. The coward's way out.

Time for a dose of reality dipweed.

32-8
26-0 in the second half.

Dragons minor premiers 2009, 2010. Premiers 2010.
NRL Record at chooks in 2010: 3-0
NRL Record against chooks in 2009 2-0

Results Dragons v Roosters 2009-2010
2009 Trial: Dragons won 54-6
2009 R 7: Dragons won 29-0
2009 R 17: Dragons won 34-12
2010 R 7: Dragons won 28-6
2010 R 22: Dragons won 19-12
2010 G.Final: Dragons won 32-8

Score: Dragons 196 - Cockerels 44

Talked about being owned. :lol:

I can see why you're hurting melon, but you'll get no kindness from me until you properly digest that dose of reality.

big pat

Coach
Very likely or just hoping pat? Souths will be there, given a fair run with injuries, and 2011 will be tougher for all than 2010.

Souths - fair injuries - in!
Storm - most motivated side in the NRL - in!
Broncos - Hannant and Inglis - probably in!
Eels - with Kearney - possibly in!
Dogs - new players - possibly in

Sharks will improve but Knights and Cowboys will struggle. So who will drop out? Any team that does not improve next year will go backwards. A tough year ahead for all including the dragqueens!

i don't give a sh*t what souths do, unlike fein and his mates i don't go trolling other teams forums to write nonsense, thinking he will get a good chuckle from it, i only care about st george and what they're doing, until next year bye for now.

Fien

Juniors
i don't give a sh*t what souths do, unlike fein and his mates i don't go trolling other teams forums to write nonsense, thinking he will get a good chuckle from it, i only care about st george and what they're doing, until next year bye for now.

So why are you writing in a thread about the Fowl Chooks?

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So why are you writing in a thread about the Fowl Chooks?

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

That life imitating art thing is still gaining momentum.

You know I'm very tempted to start dropping hints. That's sure to put the muzzle on you.

Tell us how much you really love St George and I might reconsider.

Da Doctor

Juniors
All these predictions are good fun, but all I care about is where the Dragons will be in 2011. I think we will continue to be consistent and fight for the minor premiership again. Just not sure if we have the "hard" forward stocks to cover when we get injuries.

In my opinion it will all come down to timing or luck with injury, the Broncos a case in point. Much like Fien this year, if he breaks his leg in round 10...we do not get him back and would have been tough to win the comp without him there. Especially the Tigers match.

Will have to wait and see. :pray:

afinalsin666

First Grade
I dont know... After we got flogged (worse) in 2008 we came back and won 2009. Roosters could do it.

But its gonna be dragons vs storm next gf, the 2 best teams in the last half decade.

Granted, we were overpaid, but you guys have bennett, so we're well even :)

I dont know... After we got flogged (worse) in 2008 we came back and won 2009. Roosters could do it.

But its gonna be dragons vs storm next gf, the 2 best teams in the last half decade.

No, You guys won two premierships just under 2 million dollars over the salary cap you arent anywhere the same light as what the dragons achieved this year! and you wont be there next year...

Willow

Assistant Moderator

nile-river-2.jpg

afinalsin666

First Grade
No, You guys won two premierships just under 2 million dollars over the salary cap you arent anywhere the same light as what the dragons achieved this year! and you wont be there next year...

im just saying id rather have bennet than an undiscovered overpaid club.
Dragons with bennett are as good as an overpaid storm

big pat

Coach

just had a look at the rugby league bible, it reads no winner in 2009, are you sure you have the right date.